Express Cannabis Delivery in Thailand
Ganja Goats has the largest online selection of hand-selected cannabis, THC and CBD. We have a physical shopfront in Buriram which means we get to meet our customers when they are in town, and more importantly gives us a steady location to test and ensure quality of all weed we source.
As an online medical marijuana dispensary we have the ability to source in bulk and pass those high standards and savings on to you. Rest assured every single bud is inspected, and rejected if necessary, so we guarantee you’ll be very happy with your order. Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, wherever you live in Thailand our express delivery will be at your door fast.
QUALITY CANNABIS DELIVERY EVERYTIME YOU ORDER
Our standards are high, that doesn’t mean we price high. Bulk means we save, that means you save – pretty good deal right?
Every bud before we consider listing it for sale is inspected, and when we say inspected we mean it.
Buying online can be a nervous experience, there is no shortage of sub-standard weed on the market. We cut out the risk by first handling everything instore.
Concerned your cannabis might not look the same, every photo (hence the watermark) is taken by us under the same white-light standards. What you see is what you get, pretty cool right? We know its quicker to just use a suppliers snapshot but that’s misleading to you. Who are you? You’re our number one cannabis customer, that’s who.
WHERE'S MY CANNABIS ORDER?
Chances are 99% of you will never wonder where it is, as it will be with you so quick. For the remaining 1% every order is sent with tracking so send us a message and we’ll let you know exactly where your bud is in transit. Most of the time it’s around the corner with the driver trying to call you ;).
If there is ever an issue with delivery or problems with the cannabis while in transit rest assured we will look after you. Every customer is a friend, a colleague if you will in the world of cannabis – that means we’ll rectify the issue promptly.
Cannabis Delivery Thailand
Discrete packaging for all online orders of cannabis delivered to any location in Thailand:
- Mae Hong Son
- Maha Sarakham
- Nakhon Nayok
- Nakhon Pathom
- Nakhon Ratchasima
- Nakhon Sawan
- Nakhon Si Thammarat
- Nong Bua Lamphu
- Nong Khai
- Pathum Thani
- Phang Nga
- Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya
- Prachuap Khiri Khan
- Roi Et
- Sa Kaeo
- Sakon Nakhon
- Samut Prakan
- Samut Sakhon
- Samut Songkhram
- Sing Buri
- Suphan Buri
- Surat Thani
- Ubon Ratchathani
- Udon Thani
- Uthai Thani
Ganja Goats is an online shop that provides fast and convenient cannabis delivery services in Thailand. We are dedicated to offering high-quality products and excellent customer service.
Placing an order with Ganja Goats is easy. First, visit our website and browse our selection of products. Once you have selected the products you want, proceed to the checkout page and enter your delivery details. After completing the payment, your order will be processed and delivered to your doorstep.
We strive to deliver your order as soon as possible, as such we have partnered with FLASH Express to ensure your order is safely delivered to your door. Depending on what time you order; for most locations you will receive your package the next day, latest by 2 days.
We offer many cannabis products, including flowers, edibles, and more. Our products are carefully sourced from reputable suppliers and tested for quality and purity.
Yes Thailand decriminalized weed cannabis in June 2022. Regardless, we take the safety and privacy of our customers very seriously and take all necessary precautions to ensure that our services are discreet and secure.
We do not offer refunds or exchanges on products once they have been delivered. However, if you receive a defective or damaged product, please contact us immediately, and we will do our best to resolve the issue.
Yes, we take the privacy and security of our customers very seriously. For example, we use industry-standard encryption technology to protect your personal and payment information, and we never share your information with third parties.
VISIT OUR ONLINE CANNABIS SHOP
Cannabis Consumables and Edibles
Cannabis Flower and Buds
Cannabis Pre-Roll Joints
Cannabis Gear and Gadgets
LEARN ABOUT CANNABIS
What sets joints, blunts, and spliffs distinct from one another? Learn the difference between cannabis joints, blunts, and spliffs. The types of papers and wrappings